There are plenty of public transportation options in Houston. But if you need more than just a shuttle ride to work, then it’s a good idea to consider hiring a charter bus service. But why should you go with Merlo’s Charters and not another company? Here are a few reasons:
- Experience – We have been providing dependable ground transportation for more than two decades. Why is that so important? Well, we aren’t some fly-by-night company trying to rip people off. Granted, experience in any industry is imperative, but especially in this one. Our drivers have been doing this for years and understand what it takes to create the best possible experience for passengers.
- Professionalism – Merlo’s has grown to be one of Houston’s largest ground transportation companies. A major key to our success is the professionalism exhibited by each of our employees. When you first contact us, you can expect the person who answers the phone to be courteous, helpful and answer any questions you may have. The same holds true for our drivers. Let’s say your organization is hosting a high-profile guest or diplomat for an event. You can count on our staff to assure that your VIP is handled with the utmost class and professionalism.
- Safety – Another reason why we have achieved such growth over the years is by maintaining the highest safety standards. Merlo’s is unique in that we own our maintenance facility to ensure passengers are riding the most reliable fleet on the road. It’s our belief that safety concerns shouldn’t even cross your mind with Merlo’s. You can feel comfortable knowing that we go the extra mile when it comes to safety.
- Comfort – There’s nothing worse than being squished on a charter bus during a five-hour excursion. Being uncomfortable for such a long period of time can certainly ruin the entire trip. This is why our charter bus company invests so much in passenger comfort. Take our mini charter bus, for example. It not only features overhead luggage compartments but also high-back reclining seats for ultimate comfort.
- Flexibility – We want to be your one-stop shop for all your ground transportation needs. Are you planning a fun girls night out downtown? Then we might recommend our luxurious towncar option. This four-door sedan has an extended body, leather interior, and eight inches of extra legroom. It even has reading lights, rear vanity mirrors, and GPS to help you get anywhere stress-free. On the other hand, maybe you’re picking up family from the airport and want to be sure that everyone is comfortable. If that’s the case, chances are we will advise our six-passenger SUV. It has plush leather seats, a CD player, rear stereo control, and dual air conditioning. Best of all, there’s plenty of room in the trunk for luggage.
It’s no secret why so many folks call Merlo’s the best charter bus service in Houston. Call us now to see how we can help with your upcoming charter bus trips.