Whether you’re planning wedding transportation or corporate travel, the charter bus service you hire can make or break the event. That’s why it’s imperative to ask the right questions so that you choose the most sensible company. The last thing you want to do is brush off the importance of a quality charter bus service and wind up regretting your decision. With that in mind, here are the questions to ask:
- What is your company’s safety record? – Safety should be your primary concern here. You obviously want your passengers to safely get from point A to point B. See if the company has had any accidents or injuries since being in business. It doesn’t hurt, either, to check the U.S. Department of Transportation for potential ratings. At Merlo’s Charters in Houston, we are proud to maintain the highest safety standards. Part of what makes our charter bus service unique is that we own our own maintenance facility to ensure that passengers are always riding in the most reliable fleet on the road.
- What type of buses do you have? – It does you little good if the company has just one means of transportation. At Merlo’s Charters, our fleet consists of six different vehicles. Take our towncar, for example. This four-door luxury sedan is perfect for wedding pickup, graduation, airport transfers, and anniversaries. Looking for something that seats more than 50 passengers comfortably? Then our motor coach has your name on it. These luxury motor coaches make long charter bus trips to Dallas, Austin, and New Orleans all the more enjoyable.
- How are your vehicles maintained? – Your passengers certainly won’t be thrilled to step into a vehicle that’s dirty. The best charter bus companies take the initiative to clean their vehicles after each run. Should you book Merlo’s for your occasion, you can count on a full-size or mini charter bus that’s well-maintained. Not to mention, our certified chauffeurs and drivers are committed to excellence and professionalism.
- What kinds of amenities are included? – This is where one charter bus company tends to be much different from another. It’s good to know ahead of time what exactly your passengers can expect while en route. At Merlo’s, we strive to exceed expectations when it comes to comfort. It’s why our vehicles come fully equipped with CD/DVD players, dual air conditioning, leather seats, and much more. We can even provide bottled water and other refreshments upon request.
- What separates your charter bus company from others? – You don’t want your passengers to sit through a boring, uncomfortable shuttle ride. So why go with Merlo’s? Well, we’ve been providing dependable ground transportation in the area for nearly two decades. Our family owned and operated business has gradually become one of the largest such companies in southeast Texas.
The professional staff at Merlo’s Charters will enhance your experience by ensuring that your group is comfortable, safe, and on time. Give us a call today to begin the reservation process.